Any Time FrittataDon't reserve this great frittata for breakfast; it's wonderful for lunch or dinner as well! Zucchini and tomatoes provide excellent sources of health-promoting nutrients to your Healthiest Way of Eating. And you get all of this for only 85 calories!
Prep and Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Chop onions and garlic and let sit for at least 5 minutes to enhance their health-promoting properties.
- Beat together eggs, egg whites, turmeric, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat 1 TBS broth in 10-12 inch stainless steel skillet. Healthy Sauté onion, garlic, and green chili for about 3 minutes stirring frequently.
- After 3 minutes, add zucchini, tomato, cilantro, salt, and pepper to zucchini mixture.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables. Turn heat to low and cover. Cook for about 10 minutes checking periodically to see if eggs are firm. When done, run a rubber spatula around edge of frittata, cut into four wedges and serve.