Grapefruit SunriseThis delicious dessert adds sunshine sweetness to your Healthiest Way of Eating! And one serving provides 411% of the Daily Value (DV) for vitamin C, 26% DV for potassium and 26% DV for folate. Enjoy!
Prep and Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Juice of 2 grapefruit
- Juice of 4 oranges
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 tsp honey
- Sections from 1 grapefruit
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Place grapefruit juice, orange juice, 1 cup strawberries, and honey in blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain into 2 chilled glasses.
- Top with grapefruit sections and sliced strawberries.
Healthy Cooking Tips:
Chill the fruit first for cold juice or add some ice cubes while blending.