Steamed Herbed PotatoesA quick and tasty way to serve potatoes.
Prep and Cook Time: Prep and cooking time: 17 minutes
- 3 medium red potatoes
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 1 TBS chopped fresh oregano
- 1 TBS chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Bring lightly salted water to a boil in a steamer with a tight fitting lid.
- Wash potatoes well and cut into bite size pieces. Place in steamer and cook until tender about 10 minutes, depending on size.
- While potatoes are steaming, whisk together rest of ingredients.
- Toss potatoes with desired amount of dressing and serve.