Healthy Creamed CornWhether you use fresh or frozen, you can make this great-tasting creamed corn in just minutes!
Prep and Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 + 1 cups corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 1 TBS honey
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish: minced parsley or sunflower seeds
- Combine 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of corn, and 1 TBS honey in blender. Add sea salt and pepper to taste. Blend on medium speed for 1 minute.
- In a mixing bowl, combine remaining cup of corn kernels with the corn purée.
- Transfer to a soup pot and heat on stove on medium for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with minced parsley or toasted sunflower seeds.
Serve with chicken or any type of seafood (such as shrimp, scallops or fish).