Healthy Chicken Caesar SaladYou can add or substitute any of the vegetables with your personal favorites or use what you have on hand. This is a healthy version of a Caesar salad that is only limited by your imagination.
Prep and Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 4 cups chopped mixed greens (spinach, romaine, arugula)
- 2 oz chicken or turkey slices
- 1 medium tomato, chopped or sliced
- 1/4 cup cucumbers, sliced
- 1/4 cup crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup or 1/2 can (BPA Free) kidney beans
- 1 TBS dried sunflower seeds
- 2 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or chopped
- 1 TBS parmesan cheese
Combine all ingredients and top with dressing.