WHFoods Menu: Greek Hummus with CruditésThis Middle Eastern dish makes a great spread or dip and takes the edge of your hunger before your meal. This is a great way to help you not overeat if you are trying to lose weight. Enjoy!
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups or 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans (BPA free)
- 2 TBS + 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 TBS tahini
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Blend garbanzo beans, 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil, garlic, tahini, and lemon juice in blender. Add the 3 TBS olive oil a little at a time through the feed hole as the mixture is blending.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve each serving of hummus with 1 small sliced red bell pepper, 1/2 cup cauliflower florets, and 1 medium carrot cut into sticks.