Italian Tofu FrittataFrittatas are great addition to your Healthiest Way of Eating at breakfast, lunch or dinner. Enjoy this flavorful version that is rich in health-promoting nutrients and contains only 130 calories!
Prep and Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Chop onions and garlic and let sit for 5 minutes to bring out their health-promoting benefits.
- Prepare rest of vegetables.
- Purée tofu with egg whites, Italian seasoning, and turmeric in blender.
- In 10-inch stainless steel pan, heat 2 TBS broth. When broth begins to steam add onion, garlic, zucchini, bell pepper, kale, and tomato and Healthy Sauté for about 1 minute over medium low heat, stirring often.
- Add 1/4 cup broth and red wine vinegar. Pour tofu mixture over vegetables, cover and cook over low heat until mixture is completely firm and cooked, about 12 minutes. Top with chopped parsley.