Steamed Mexican Corn on the CobThe red chili powder will add a spicy twist to the summer favorite of corn on the cob!
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 4 ears fresh corn on the cob
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 4 tsp lime juice
- salt, black pepper, and cumin powder to taste
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a steamer with a tight fitting lid. Do not salt water.
- Remove husks and corn silk from corn cobs. Place the corn in the steamer basket, cover, and steam for 5 minutes.
- While corn is steaming, mix together olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Remove corn from steamer, brush with oil mixture, and serve hot.